Sunday, March 23, 2008

Ajaxbber: A Web-based Jabber client fully written in Javascript


Ajaxbber is a Web-based Jabber client fully written in Javascript. It provides contact management, chat windows, visual events, and support for gateways. It bundles all of this in only one Web page. It's based on JSJaC, mootools, Windoo, and other Javascript libraries.

[Environment] Web Environment
[License] OSI Approved :: GNU General Public License (GPL)
[Operating System] OS Independent
[Programming Language] JavaScript
[Topic] Communications :: Chat

1 comment:

Pluto Sontse said...

Well, this looks interesting. I downloaded all the 'stuff' but there were no instructions for installation. I assume I just plop this 'stuff' into a directory but which one? Are there things are need to Make before anything runs? If I ever got this to work would it handle SSL? I think you may need to include some cookbook style instructions for folks like me to whom it is not readily apparent how to install and test. But the screenshots look great.