- Intended Audience : Developers, End Users/Desktop, System Administrators, Education, Information Technology, Telecommunications Industry
- License : Common Public License
- Operating System : All 32-bit MS Windows (95/98/NT/2000/XP), All POSIX (Linux/BSD/UNIX-like OSes), Linux
- Programming Language : Java
- Topic : Communications, Desktop Environment, RSS, WWW/HTTP, Office/Business, Software Development
Tuesday, August 01, 2006
Feed'n Read (FnR) : A free Java based open source newsfeed reader
Feed'n Read (FnR) is a free Java based open source newsfeed reader. It is powered by the Sun ROME syndication framework and therefore supports all current formats (RSS 0.90, 0.91, 0.92, 0.93, 0.94, 1.00, 2.00, ATOM 0.30 and 1.00). It disposes of an intuitive, fast and responsive user interface using eclipse technologies, i.e. JFace and SWT. Thus it combines the platform independent Java world on one hand with a fast native user interface on the other hand.